October is Spirit of Prophecy Month at your local Adventist Book Center. Learn more about Ellen G. White's books at AdventistBookCenter.com/spiritofprophecy.
The Adventist Book Center will be coming to Chetwynd on October 22 from 11:20-11:50 am as part of their northern delivery run! COVID-19 means they can't bring up the big truck for us to shop in, so instead, they're bringing their cargo van to drop off your items. Please make sure you can make the time before placing your order.
1. You may click here to fill out an online order form, email us at email@example.com, or call the store with your order at 604-859-2566.
2. Pre-pay over the phone with a credit card (Do not email sensitive credit card information).
3. Arrange to pick up your items at Peace Christian School (6189 Dokkie Rd) between 11:20-11:50 am on October 22.
Please place your order before 2:00 pm, October 16.
- If you are interested in participating in the ARISE Online Bible Worker Training Program, please talk to Pastor Donovan. The BC Conference has purchased a one year subscription to offer the curriculum, and already about one third of the 100 spaces have been taken. The cost is $25 per person. For more information, check out arise.online.
- Thank you for your nominations for Pre-Nominating Committee! Watch for an announcement soon regarding who the lucky few are!
Church board meets this Tuesday night at 6:30.
The 2021 Devotional books are in! Check out the attached document to take a look at what's available, and to find out how to order.
Prayer Meeting is back on on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at 7:00 pm. Because of COVID and night driving, we are continuing to do prayer meeting on Zoom. Click here for the link.
The Primary class would like you to know that regardless of what team you're on, you're invited to come join them at Sabbath School every single week!
- You're invited to come join us as we learn more about our spiritual gifts and what the Bible has to say about them! Contact Tyler Kinsey for more information and to register for this free workshop.
Wednesday, October 14 is the LAST day to submit bulk orders - please assist your non techy family and friends if they need it. Thank you to those who have already submitted with product #, name, amount, quantity you want, & price to Mrs.Nichols4@gmail.com.
- The offering this coming Sabbath is for the Local Church Budget. Click here to give online!
- We are still in the throes of COVID, and for your protection, we continue to ask that you wash or sanitize your hands when you enter our facility, and to keep at least 6' between you and people outside of your bubble. Thank you in advance!
- This coming Sabbath, we would like to welcome Teams 1 & 2 to join us on-site, and Teams 3 & 4 to join us online. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work out our streaming issues!