- In order to comply with the most recent provincial health restrictions, at least until January 8, we are moving our weekly services from the building back to the online format we used this spring. Early feedback is that these measures are working, and we encourage each of you to join us in doing our part to help flatten the curve. Let us lovingly and gently do this kindness with hearts of joy, as we patiently exercise our self-control to faithfully and peacefully do good.
Prayer Meeting is back on on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at 7:00 pm. Because of COVID and night driving, we are continuing to do prayer meeting on Zoom. Click here for the link.
- This coming Sabbath we're proud to present Children's Church Online! This highly anticipated event will be happening at 10:00 Sabbath morning on the Zoom machine. Watch your inbox, as Mrs. D. will be sending out the exclusive Zoom link later on this week.
- Click here to read the fourth issue of this year's REACH Magazine online, with news and encouragement from around the BC Conference.
- The church has voted to suspend the nominating committee process for this year and continue with our current list of leaders for the next calendar year. If you are interested in stepping up and helping out in a certain role, contact Pastor D. It is a perfect year to try something new out!
- The offering this coming Sabbath is for the Local Church Budget. Click here to give online!
- This coming Sabbath, regardless of your team, we would be thrilled to welcome you to our service on the Chetwynd Seventh-day Adventist Church Facebook page.
- If anybody is interested in doing a children's story, either live or pre-recorded, please contact Linda Berezowski or Dawn Astleford. Likewise, if you would like to do a special music, please contact Pastor D.
- If you missed church this week, then we missed you, but you don't have to miss out. Check out The Weekly Word to catch up on anything you missed!
Please note, that due to a glitch in the website, everything in church calendar is actually posted 2 hours early. While being here 2 hours early will ensure that you have a good spot, it may not necessarily be the most fulfilling use of your time.